In this episode we’re clearing up some questions about carbs and fat loss and how you can make the best choices to support your fat loss goals.
The facts we’re explaining in today’s episode:
1. Carbohydrates are not the enemy. They are not good. They are not bad. They are carbohydrates.
2. Your body does not need carbohydrate.
3. Fruits, vegetables and beans are all carbohydrates. They are also probably not the reason you are fat (they weren’t the reason I was).
4. Wheat is the most fat loss UNFRIENDLY carbohydrate.
5. Carbs are not required for performance.
6. Carbs do not trigger satiety.
7. You aren’t missing out on vitamins, minerals or phytonutrients by not eating fruit.
8. Carbs lead to water retention.
9. Cutting carbs doesn’t really make you grumpy (and why)
10. Hydration helps when cutting carbs or sugar
Golden Rules of Carbs & Fat Loss
- Eat carbs at the right time
- Eat carbs of the proper quality
- Eat carbs in the right quantity
- Eat carbs in the right company
Episode 007 – Carbs & Fat Loss – The Basics
Episode 009 – Carb Timing (and the basics of carb metabolism)
Q&A 2 – Carb Tolerance & How to Improve Yours