Did you know that more than half of annual weight gain is put on during the holiday season? And most individuals don’t take it off after the holidays are over? This makes holiday success strategies absolutely critical! Do not have this holiday season be like all the ones past! There’s a better approach!
Many people write off the entire holiday season and feel like progress isn’t possible with the frequency of treats, parties and special occasions. I have to disagree. In today’s episode I’m going to discuss 6 holiday success strategies that will allow you to enjoy the things you love and still feel great at the end of each day and at the end of the year. I’ll also share 2 of my own holiday recipes as well as a collection from others!
Holiday Success Strategies
- Eat foods you love that love you back
- Eat what you want, but wait until you’re truly hungry & pay attention to when you feel satisfied
- Minimize hyperpalatable foods
- Choose only things that are truly worth the indulgence
- Don’t take food pushing personally. Just say no.
- Wear fitted clothes! Every day!
Remember that these are holiDAYS not holiWEEKS or months. Do not write off the entire holiday season and choose momentary pleasure for long term pain.