Today we’re talking fear of failure, fear of trying again and creating change after failure.
It’s another Q&A episode with EB and Sarah! Here are the questions we’re tackling in today’s episode:
- How do you get motivated if you haven’t had much positive stuff in your life?
- How does being older impact one’s ability to create change?
- Am I the only one to feel afraid to try something new after failing?
- If you had to summarize your coaching style, how would you describe it?
- I’m loving the audible version of Chasing Cupcakes – would love to get a print version so that I can journal through the questions – is there a .pdf accompaniment to the audible version of the book?
- How do I stop eating my feelings?
- Why am I afraid of being alone?
Looking to register for the 12 Weeks to Transformation? Let’s go! Now is the time!Sign Up Now!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Fabletics! Shop now and save big through fabletics.com/primalpotential/