Have you ever doubted your ability to reach your goal? Have you ever felt like you just don’t have confidence that you’ll get it done? This episode is for you!
What would it look like if it was easy?
It would be easy if….
It would be easier if…
I wouldn’t feel as doubtful if…
There’s a song that has been motivating me lately. It has a line that says, “there’s no freedom in the middle” and it’s so true! Today we’re talking about when more IS more.
Get on the wait list for our Spring 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Mentioned in Todays Episode
Warrior by Steve James
Chasing Cupcakes by Elizabeth Benton
In today’s episode, we’re taking a closer look at a few hard (and very valuable) life lessons I learned during my recent home renovation.
Don’t wait! Get on the wait list for the Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Life Lessons Explored In Today’s Episode:
- When you run into repeat issues, change your strategy
- Document your vision
- Watch for (your own) double standards
- Don’t choose the most stressful perspective
- It takes the same amount of time to be kind as it does to be dismissive or defensive. Choosing the former is a change changer
Mentionted in Today’s Episode
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
It’s one thing to improve, it’s another thing to improve when life feels hard & complex. Fortunately, there’s one strategy that makes it easier!
Get on the 12 WT Wait List!
Interested in the TED talk mentioned in today’s episode? Watch it here!
I don’t want to be motivated. I want to be committed. Today’s episode talks about a paradigm shift that will instantly improve your results.
Want to get on the wait list for our Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation?
Questions from today’s episode:
- What are my goals?
- Which goals will I move forward today and how?
- Who will I help reach their goals today and how?
- What family/friends will I connect with today?
- How will I take care of myself today?
- What does happiness look like today?
- What are my highest priority tasks today?
- What will I outsource today?
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Atomic Habits by James Clear