We’re Hiring: Director of Operations
We are accepting applications for a qualified Director of Operations to join our growing team so we can reach more people, serve them better and become best in the world at helping people step beyond their past patterns and into their full potential.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Oversee execution by our team on core projects defined in our weekly/monthly/quarterly goals and initiatives, ensuring organization and supporting the team to ensure deadlines are hit.
- Running weekly team meetings and take the action items from concept into our project management system to assure they get done.
- Managing key dashboards to assure our client outreach and growth metrics are aligned with our goals. Checking in on key team members if there are any concerns.
- Identifying potential future bottlenecks in the business so we can begin building systems to be proactive.
- Challenging our team to take all ideas, roles, and culture into a comprehensive system where everyone is empowered and clear on how to operate as a team.
- Confirming we’re on pace to hit our leading and lagging indicators for the month.
- Optimizing our client experience to assure we’re over-delivering on our service.
- Lead and motivate staff; lead with the Core Values, operational excellence, and foster positive organizational culture.
- Analyze our key systems and processes to identify areas for improvement and build systems to drive an increase in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and manage road map for new initiatives.
WHAT KIND OF QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
- You have at least 1 year of experience running project management or leading operations.
- You have experience leading remote teams to achieve ambitious goals and have shown leadership success repeatedly in the past.
- You have a track record of taking a vision and building it into a plan that can be executed by a team. The plan has been proven to achieve massive results.
- You are a logistics master, that loves coordinating across many groups of people and you never let things slip through the cracks.
- You’re very organized and love the details.
- You’re known for thriving on deadlines. Not just for yourself, but being accountable for a team.
- You are a critical thinker that canenvision the future to set up the right plan and enough grit to get your hands dirty and execute.
- You are a challenger. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and create a better way to do things.
- You love the Numbers and thrive on creating, optimizing, and leading from dashboards measuring the company’s top KPIs to help us make better, faster decisions.
- You are obsessed with systems. You get to the core of a problem and build a system to address the challenge at hand so it’s no longer a bottleneck.
- You have a do-whatever-it-takes attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You believe in taking full responsibility for your projects and outcomes.
- You demonstrate A2FSO in all situations (ability to figure shit out).
- You are available for Full Time work.
- You are passionate about customer service and excited about the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of people around the world.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are passionate about business, growth, and goal achievement.
- You are process driven, a great problem solver and can figure things out on your own with minimal direction. In short, you can create your own structured work environment.
- You actively read and seek out new learning from books, courses, and events to get better at your role.
- You are a standard setter and will challenge those around you to rise up to achieve their highest potential.
- You implement and are committed to driving Results. And do so with minimal direction, doing a lot of your own research to find the best way to solve the problem at hand.
- You’re committed to the path of personal development, the psychology of success and embody what we believe at Primal Potential.
- You are ready to redefine your career, reach new levels of personal and professional success.
We only have one available position and are only considering those who take action by applying now.
Your initial interest form will be following with a two part application process followed by a discovery call.