Some of my clients shared recently that they have found the missing piece of what they felt like was a fat loss puzzle.
They knew something was missing – maybe that something was consistency, motivation, focus or the right strategy for their own body – but they’ve found it.
Today you’ll hear from those clients in their own words. They’ll share their results, their fears, what they’ve found and how they found it.
These clients have a few things in common:
- They all were frustrated with a lack of results
- They all struggled with weight for their entire adult lives
- They all felt like something was missing
- They are now seeing results in fat loss & life in general
- They’re all members of the Fat Loss Fast Track
Some are men, some are women. Some are married, some are single. Some have kids, some don’t. Some are older, some are younger. But there’s so much they have in common, including results.
If you want to join the last Fat Loss Fast Track of 2016, you can get all the details and your spot right here!
The Missing Piece – Solve the Puzzle & Get Results
Sarah is a 40-year-old married mother of children ages 2 to 22. She is also a flight paramedic for an air ambulance service. Sarah’s job requires her to maintain a specific weight, and every month she must weigh in to keep her job on track and in good standing.
Her high-stress career and busy family life left her feeling desperate for stability with her weight.
She turned to the Fat Loss Fast Track to help find the answers within herself.
Here are some of the lessons Sarah has learned that have helped her lose weight and feel more in control:
- Everything you need is already within you, you just need to look for it and seize it
- If you slow down & simplify, you’ll go faster
Fat Loss Fast Track is not just for women!
Here are some of the insights Dave gained aside from the weight he has lost!
- Every choice is a chance – the perfectionist mentality has got to go!
- Seek consistency & daily effort over perfectionism
- Mindset drives your choices – focus more on mindset than skillvset
Jen is a married mother of two teenagers who works as a full-time pediatrician.
Jen has struggled her entire adult wife with her weight and she began to view her weight as a failure in an otherwise very successful life.
Here’s what Jen shared about her Fat Loss Fast Track experience:
- Things get easier when you focus on just one choice at a time
- It gets easier when you simplify!
- The Fat Loss Fast Track lessons help every single area of life
- Her energy is through the roof!
Want to join the last Fat Loss Fast Track of 2016?
Do you want to gain the type of tools and empowerment that Sarah, Dave, and Jen have found? The missing pieces are all there, you just need to reach out and learn to use them! Learn more about the Fall 2016 Fat Loss Fast Track featuring:
- Weekly challenges
- Daily coaching
- Ongoing motivational messages & encouragement
- 12-week journal
- Weekly webinars
- Private Facebook group
- Workouts for all fitness levels
This is the Last Group of 2016!!!
Join me at ASCEND in Nashville!
If you find the Primal Potential podcast help, it would mean the world to me if you’d take a minute to leave a rating & review! That helps show platforms display my podcast to new listeners! Thank you so much for your support! I can’t tell you how valuable it is!