In today’s Q&A listeners episode, we’re opening a conversation on emotional burdens and how they’re an important part of the journey.
This episode’s winner gets a Vanilla GBX protein! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/GBXProtein
Here’s the list of the questions from our listeners that we’re discussing this Saturday:
- Can you talk about making “big” decisions? For example, when EB decided to invest in the business Mastermind group, what were the thoughts and processes? I know you have touched on this somewhat in various podcasts, but I’d love for you to take us back to the moment you signed on.
- How to keep doing what you need to do for yourself when you’re living in perpetual stress (a sick parent, an alcoholic husband, a wayward child, etc)?
- How can we trust that everything will be okay?
- I lost weight and then gained it all back. I feel embarrassed and although I know I did it once so I can do it again it feels so much harder. I’m really struggling with body image issues which also makes things harder because of the negative self-talk.
- How not to carry an emotional burden, when bad or unfair things have happened to you? Or is it okay to feel/react on those occasions? This might sound really stupid, but hopefully, you’ll understand what I’m after. Like if someone just treats you really bad, and it genuinely hurts, and you know that you should not react, but it feels unhumanly Teflon-like not to react or feel bad. Can you just have/live the emotions, and still stay on course/be okay? This is one of my biggest struggles.
We have the winner for today’s giveaway at the end of the episode! They get a Vanilla GBX protein: https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/GBXProtein
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, or leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes, or by following or tagging us on Instagram or Facebook and tell us about your favorite episode of the show.
Send us your questions here! We’d love to answer them in our next Q&A episodes.