I am so excited to tackle today’s Q&A especially because there’s one about making assumptions and deserving the life you want!
Here are the questions we’re tackling today:
- How can I stop personalising everything and making assumptions? It’s at a point where I think I can read the minds of others and know what negative thoughts they’re thinking about me.
- How can I access my inner confidence to be more assertive in my communication and every day life? I avoid conflict and fear making the other person/people and myself uncomfortable so I end up saying/doing nothing.
- What probiotics /supplements will help with depression?
- How do I change the beliefs formed at childhood that are preventing me from success now?
- Is it possible to work on all my goals? I dont want to put any of them off but they often conflict and I give in to overwhelm.
- How can I feel like I deserve all that I want in my life?