In his new book, Tribe of Mentors, Tim Ferriss asks 11 questions of some of the brightest minds & top performers in the world. The book is a collection of their answers.
In today’s episode, though I certainly don’t consider myself one of the brightest minds, I’m answering the 11 questions
I’d love to hear your answers! The 11 questions are below – post in the comments with your answer to one or more of them!
11 Questions From Tribe of Mentors
- What is the book or books you’ve given most as a gift and why? Or what three books have greatly influenced your life?
- What purchase of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months (or recent memory)?
- How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Do you have a favorite failure of yours?
- If you could have one gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it – metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions – what would it say and why?
- What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made?
- What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing you love?
- In the last 5 years, what new belief, behavior or habit has most improved your life?
- What advice would you give to a smart, driven college student to enter the real world? What advice should they ignore?
- What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- In the last 5 years, what have you become better at saying no to (distractions, invitations) What new realizations and or approaches have helped? Any other tips?
- When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do? What questions do you ask yourself?
Links to Items Mentioned In Today’s Episode
How To Leave A Rating & Review (thank you!!!)