I am so pumped that we’ve added this third podcast episode each week because it allows me to do something we both appreciate: mindset coaching. Even though the questions are about weight loss, overwhelm, inconsistency or motivation, the solution is often the same: mindset.
In today’s episode (and likely all subsequent Q&As) we’re taking your challenges, struggles and questions and using them as mindset coaching moments.
How can you create a solution? Where are there limiting beliefs at play? In what ways are you lying to yourself or only considering one small part of the story?
If you have questions or challenges that you’d like my $0.02 on, you can submit them here.
Mindset Coaching Questions:
- How do I stop quitting?
- How do I stay motivated?
- How do I overcome my “all or nothing” attitude?
- I want to be happy with my body again. I’m overweight and pretending to be happy. Can you help?
- If you have always failed to keep the weight off or failed to be successful at work (or really anything) and you feel like there’s no point in trying, how do you get back on your feet to try again?
- How do I become a better mother & wife and at the same time, lose weight and take great care of myself?
- One of the things that ruins my motivation when I get going is work and other obligations. I am sure you have an episode in the podcast or have sent an email but how do I prioritize my personal health goals in the midst of work and grad school?
Learn more about the 12 Weeks to Transformation and get on the wait list here
Register for the March 20th live information session!
Podcast episodes mentioned in this episode:
Episode 548: 3 Strategies to Create Change
Episode 559: Identity Journaling
Episode 572: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
Join the Primal Potential Facebook Group!