Are you wasting your time trying to change habits that won’t make a big difference or won’t help you reach the goal you’re pursuing? In this episode we talk about how most of us go about behavior change in the wrong way and why it leads to failure. We’re explaining how to identify what YOUR most effective fat loss strategies are and how you can tackle them. Then we dive into a step by step process for how you can create changes that will lead to effective fat loss and be EASY to maintain for the rest of your life!
Here are the keys to establishing your most effective fat loss strategies:
- Know what is most meaningful for you
- Establish this by completing a SWOT analysis, or detailed review of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats
- Evaluate your threats & weaknesses. Which ones are currently holding you back the most?
- Pick one of them to tackle
- Create a plan. Identify your patterns, habits and what factors hold you up the most
- Work the plan
- Do not move on until you’re ready
Episode 003 on Doing Less to Get More – the 80/20 Rule
If you want help establishing where you need to make the most significant improvements, check out the Fat Loss Lifestyle Consultation where I’ll provide you with 10 personalized, prioritized recommendations for fat loss!
Fave crock pot recipes:
Everyday Paleo Chili Verde
Clean-Eatz Apple Pork Tenderloin
If you enjoy the show or find it helpful, please take just a second to leave a rating & review in iTunes or Stitcher! It would really mean a lot to me to have your support!