In this Saturday’s episode, we’re talking about what investing in yourself truly means. Does it automatically mean money?! We’re finding out in today’s Q&A episode.
We are giving away throat sprays from Beekeepers Naturals today!
Questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How do you define investing in yourself?
- I’d love to hear about the ways in which you’re investing in real estate! I don’t think a lot of people view it as an option for passive income from lack of info on all the ways you can be a RE investor.
- I have seen how money and the lack of honesty with my spouse have affected our intimacy. The soulish connection seems much deeper when we are totally on the up and up about our finances. Could you address that relationship; money and emotional intimacy?
- So how do I pay off student loan debt and credit card debt quickly?
- Other ways to make extra money if you are temporarily injured/disabled and healing until you get back to work? I have already sold all of my belongings as well.
- Note for EB: One of the reasons to have passive streams of income or residual income
- How to save as a single mom when life keeps coming at ya with random bills or expenses?
- How to determine when it’s worth it to spend more on time/convenience?
- How to pay off a credit card while saving money for my wedding?
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Got any questions for us? You can send them here!