How can you transform a relationship for the sake of accountability? That’s what one listener is asking on today’s Q&A!
We absolutely love listener questions and today we’re tackling a bunch of them! If you have questions for the Saturday show, you can submit them here!
- I’ve really been enjoying bulletproof coffee. However, the last couple of days it seems to be upsetting my stomach. Any idea why?
- I understand the value of like-minded people but those closest to me are my partner and my best friend. How can I transform these relationships to help hold me accountable?
- What is the starting point for someone completely hopeless and paralyzed on his/her health goals and still refuses to seek help?
- I just recently got dumped by my back up guy. I know that sounds harsh – long story, even longer drama which I will spare you. My question is after two months I still think about him all the time and I read his letter that he wrote. Yesterday your YouTube question about rereading the old chapter hit me in the face. I want to move on so badly. Am I failing because he still pops into my head?
- How do I stop beating myself up for failures and start celebrating small wins?
Today’s episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic. You can check out my favorite picks AND get additional savings by shopping through this link.