Let’s stop fighting against ourselves & relying on discipline and willpower to create change.
I believe that one of the most simple things we can do to make change easier and dramatically accelerate our rate of progress is: ask better questions.
Tim Ferriss says that if you want uncommon results, ask uncommonly clear questions.
Tony Robbins says that the quality of your life depends on the quality of the questions you ask yourself. I’ll add to that “and the honesty with which you answer & frequency with which you ask”!
We are doing that work today! Don’t miss it!
- What can I do to make today better than yesterday?
- What can I do to make today an “A+” day?
- How can I push myself today?
- How will I reduce or refuse distractions?
- What is a middle ground between my excuse & my intentions?
- What have I been putting off that I can accomplish today?
- What choices can I make today that will move me in the direction I want to go?
- What will I do today to raise my standards?
- What will I practice improving today?
- What will I do to step outside of my comfort zone today?
- What can I do right now to make myself feel proud?
- How am I going to feel after this choice?
- What is my best choice in this moment?
- What feels hard now but will make tomorrow easier?
- If I say “yes” to this, what am I saying “no” to?
- Is this an opportunity to be seized or a temptation to be resisted?
- What do I really need in this moment?
- What do I need to let go of?
How To Leave A Rating & Review (thank you!!!)