I know so many people who have trouble losing weight. In fact, I’ve been that person! Whether your appetite feels out of control no matter what you do, or if you have crazy-strong cravings or it’s simply that no amount of dieting and exercising seems to do the trick, you’re going to want to read more.
Your cravings are more than habit.
Your appetite isn’t about willpower.
There’s a lot more to your body’s willingness to burn fat than how much you eat and how active you are.
A huge variable is…
In episode 951 of the Primal Potential podcast, we’re talking with Dr. Shawn Talbott about the ways the bacteria in and on your body influence your body’s signals to burn fat and store fat as well as their influence on your cravings, appetite and so much more!
Trouble Losing Weight? Here are a few things you need to know!
- Your microbiome influences digestion, fat storage, fat burning, appetite, mood, cravings and more!
- Many stubborn weight issues stem from gut issues
- Intentionally optimizing your microbiome can make a difference even without diet and exercise changes
- Making improvements to your microbiome can lower inflammation in your body which makes fat loss easier (even without diet and exercise)
I totally understand if you’re skeptical and doubt that your microbiome can address your trouble losing weight, but I promise it can! Dr. Shawn and I go into detail in episode 951 so be sure to listen!
Can a Quadbiotic Help?
In the episode, we talk about the role of a quadbiotic. If you haven’t heard that term, it’s because it’s a very new one and refers to a 4-part blend related to microbiome improvements.
- Probiotic: In the episode, we talk about a specific probiotic that lowers inflammation throughout your body, decreasing resistance to fat burning. When there is excess inflammation, it makes your body less likely to burn fat.
- Prebiotic: The prebiotic fiber we discuss helps reduce cravings and moderate appetite
- Phytobiotic: The specific phytobiotic we discuss in episode 951 lowers stress and improves your body’s stress response which aids in fat burning and metabolism
- Postbiotic: This is a “dead” probiotic (therefore a postbiotic) which specifically targets belly fat
If you want to give it a try for yourself, you can check it out here. Be sure to use the code BENTON to save $10 on your first order!
Trust me, you’re going to want to tune in to the full episode because it’s about to make health, metabolism and fat loss make a whole lot more sense to a whole lot more people!