Today we’re talking fear of failure, fear of trying again and creating change after failure.
It’s another Q&A episode with EB and Sarah! Here are the questions we’re tackling in today’s episode:
- How do you get motivated if you haven’t had much positive stuff in your life?
- How does being older impact one’s ability to create change?
- Am I the only one to feel afraid to try something new after failing?
- If you had to summarize your coaching style, how would you describe it?
- I’m loving the audible version of Chasing Cupcakes – would love to get a print version so that I can journal through the questions – is there a .pdf accompaniment to the audible version of the book?
- How do I stop eating my feelings?
- Why am I afraid of being alone?
Looking to register for the 12 Weeks to Transformation? Let’s go! Now is the time!Sign Up Now!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Fabletics!