Do you listen to the podcast or read blogs & articles but struggle to translate the ideas and strategies into actions of your own?
Are you losing & gaining the same 5-20 lbs over and over?
Do you know what to eat and how to exercise but fail to consistently implement?
That was Marcelle’s story and she is sharing her success strategies as well as candidly discussing where she still struggles and what she can do about it.
She describes how she routinely got swept up by the chaos of life, failing to take care of herself. Most importantly, she shares how she was able to take a step back and create space between what’s happening around her and the choices she makes in response to the chaos.
She shares some powerful analogies describing how she’s overcome some of her biggest challenges. Don’t miss her story!
Don’t forget! Join me December 13th & 14th for the FREE webinar series on how to lose weight for the last time, stop dieting, ditch all-or-nothing thinking and earn results you can effortlessly KEEP.
When You Know It But Don’t Do It (Then What?)
Here are some of the highlights from today’s episode:
- Why Marcelle felt like she needed content and strategies metered out so she wouldn’t binge-listen and fail to implement
- How she’s breaking through the cycle of feeling like she’s always compensating for “damage done”
- How she feels about tough love and reminders that things often don’t happen to us but rather we do them to ourselves
- The value of creating a protective bubble
- Journaling, affirmations and other helpful success strategies
- Keeping your head up and not feeling like a victim
- Strategies for identifying when you need to do the work the most
- Is food truly soothing or is it a distraction? What’s the difference?
Join the FREE “Lose Weight For the Last Time” webinar series! We’ll be talking consistency, all-or-nothing, attitude, perspective & sustainable strategy! Don’t miss it! I’ll take your questions and we’ll have a blast!
For more on Breaking Barriers, click here.
Interested in the Fat Loss Fast Track? The fall group is currently closed but you can get on the wait list for our first group of 2017!
If you find the Primal Potential podcast help, it would mean the world to me if you’d take a minute to leave a rating & review! That helps show platforms display my podcast to new listeners! Thank you so much for your support! I can’t tell you how valuable it is!