It’s been too long since I’ve done a Q&A episode! Let’s fix that! I get a lot of emails from people who are struggling with lack of momentum and feeling unsure how to get “back on track” after a rough day, week or series of weeks.
In today’s listener Q&A podcast I’m going to share my thoughts on listener questions related to lack of momentum, feeling stuck in a rut and battling cravings.
Don’t forget: if you have questions or you need a bit of encouragement to get moving in the right direction – please don’t hesitate to reach out for help! That’s what I’m here for!
While you’re here, don’t forget to hop on the free VIP email list to get your 100 fat loss meal ideas with over 30 killer recipes!
Q&A: Lack of Momentum & Bouncing Back
I’m answering a handful of listener questions on this episode.
- Elizabeth, I’m a total mess. I feel out of control. I want to change but I’m continuing to make awful choices. I feel like crap but I don’t know how to stop. I don’t even know where to begin. Can you help?
- Calm down and slow your mind. Bring it back to this moment
- Consistently implement a fat loss breakfast
- I love going out with my friends and having a few (or more than a few) drinks. The problem is that the following day I feel awful and my cravings are out of control. Is this all in my head? Any advice you have would be great!
- This is almost entirely physiological
- Cravings are often a result of poor blood sugar/insulin management. Alcohol sends our blood sugar for a ride and the instability triggers hunger and cravings
- If you’re going to drink, invest time in pre-making the following day’s food. Make it & have it in the fridge so you take the guess work and need for willpower out of the following day
- I just don’t have time to eat healthy. My husband is traveling, my kids are involved in so many things, I work full time and I can’t focus enough to make this work. What do you recommend?
- Expect less from yourself related to food
- What are your big rocks or your non-negotiables?
- How can you make them easier?
- Mine are:
- Fat loss breakfast
- How can I manage my pre-menstrual cravings?
- Know your body
- Plan ahead
- Stay in control
- Increase protein