Who isn’t frustrated by all the myths and misinformation about carbs and fat loss? Who hasn’t tried low carb, slow carb and the American favorite: mo’ carb? This course debunks the mainstream myths about fat loss and teaches you why the morning is the worst time for carb consumption and how you can improve your carb tolerance so you can eat more and burn more fat – at the same time! Not only will you get the “how” and “why”, you’ll get specific tips on troubleshooting, tweaking, finding your sweet spot, meal ideas, recipes and more!
One of many myths we’ll bust is that carbs should be consumed in the morning so you have all day to burn them off. That’s not true! In fact, the opposite is true! And that is just the beginning! We’ll dive into the nuances artificial sweeteners, beans, wheat and more. We’ll talk about which carbohydrates are most addictive and which have the highest potential to be stored as fat. We’ll discuss specific strategies for reducing cravings and how you can balance your energy and your hunger by your food choices and timing.
We’ll review and discuss all the following and more:
- Carbohydrate metabolism
- How carbohydrates impact hormones
- Why you’re hungry & tired all the time and what you can do about it
- How insulin impairs fat burning
- Dietary strategies for getting into fat burning mode (and staying there)
- How to determine your carb tolerance
- How to improve your carb tolerance
- The right and wrong times for carb consumption
- The ideal type of carbohydrates for fat loss
- Carbohydrate portion sizes for fat loss
- How protein, fat and fiber come into play
- Fruit & Fat loss
- Alcohol and Fat loss
- Beans & Fat loss
- Low carb concepts
- Artificial sweeteners
- How to overcome cravings
- Sweet alternatives
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can go through the course at your own pace. Feel ready to learn it all? You can go through all the lectures in an afternoon. Want to pace yourself and work on implementation? Go through a less each day or a few lessons each week. You can access all the course information on your smart phone, tablet or computer at any time!