Is it weird for me to say that I love this episode? Because I REALLY love this episode.
I used to DREAD holidays, vacations, dinners out, birthdays and pretty much any celebration because I had no idea how to enjoy myself and enjoy the food without going way far overboard.
That was exhausting and a lot harder than it needed to be.
In today’s episode I’m sharing anti-diet holiday success strategies so you can enjoy your holiday, enjoy your food and feel great afterwards.
You don’t need to ditch your goals to enjoy the holidays and you also don’t need to deprive yourself of the special things that are really worth indulging in.
Anti-Diet Holiday Success Strategies
In today’s episode, I ask you to consider a couple of questions:
- What would it look like for you to go to a holiday gathering, party or dinner out and feel amazing during and after?
- What would you need to change to make that your new normal?
- What’s “the middle” for you – that area between deprivation and over-indulgence?
- Which indulgences are totally worth it?
- Which indulgences aren’t worth it?
- What’s your favorite thing about holidays or gatherings? How can you amplify those elements?
- Which choices make you feel your worst? How can you make improvements there?
- When consuming an indulgence, at what point does eating more make you enjoy it less rather than more?
- What can you do, in preparation for a holiday or vacation, to make yourself feel amazing?
For more on Breaking Barriers, click here.
Interested in the Fat Loss Fast Track? The fall group is currently closed but you can get on the wait list for our first group of 2017!
If you find the Primal Potential podcast help, it would mean the world to me if you’d take a minute to leave a rating & review! That helps show platforms display my podcast to new listeners! Thank you so much for your support! I can’t tell you how valuable it is!