At first glance, this question, “tools or weapons?” doesn’t make much sense.
But, after a conversation with Faith, we recognized that she has the ability to use her choices & her thought as either tools or weapons.
She can beat herself up for a choice, effectively using it as a weapon against herself.
Or, she can learn from that choice and create a more informed strategy for next time, using it as a tool.
She can use her thoughts of guilt, frustration and regret about putting weight back on as a weapon against herself or she can use them as a tool to empower & encourage her.
So – your thoughts and your choices – are you using them as weapons or tools?
There’s so much other great stuff in this episode including thoughts on:
- Are you making this too hard?
- Faith’s advice to anyone who is struggling to get started
- The value in the struggle might be greater than the struggle in the success
- How to become more mindful of your choices
This is a value-packed episode! Don’t miss it!
Are You Using Your Thoughts & Choices As Weapons Or Tools?
Here are some of the highlights from today’s episode:
- Is that thought or behavior a weapon or a tool?
- It’s not as hard as you’re making it
- There is likely more value in your struggles and setbacks than you’ll ever find in your success – look for the lessons!
- Why you should let go of “good food” “bad food” associations
- Why you’re probably not as “all or nothing” as you think you are (and tell yourself you are)
Final words from Faith:
Do the next thing that makes you feel better. Then do the next little thing & keep doing it until you don’t feel so bad anymore.
Join the FREE “Lose Weight For the Last Time” webinar series! We’ll be talking consistency, all-or-nothing, attitude, perspective & sustainable strategy! Don’t miss it! I’ll take your questions and we’ll have a blast!
For more on Breaking Barriers, click here.
Interested in the Fat Loss Fast Track? The fall group is currently closed but you can get on the wait list for our first group of 2017!