It’s another listener Q&A episode! I absolutely love diving into your questions, concerns and challenges so keep them coming! And don’t forget that you can enter to win our Saturday show prizes by:
- leaving a review of the podcast on Apple Podcasts
- leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon
- Sharing a favorite episode or major takeaway from the podcast on FB or Instagram
Here are the questions we’re tackling in today’s episode:
- How did you get out of debt?
- How do you deal with overwhelming thought of I must change everything at one time?
- I have made changes to my diet. I am eating healthy, exercising and I still can’t lose weight. What or where should I start first? I am 47, should I start with blood work to check my hormones?
- I wish I could join the 12 week transformation class now but it’s in progress right now. I really would like to get started now. What would you recommend I do? Do you have any other program/coaching that I could start?
- How the HECK do I get out of my slump I’ve been in for all my life? It’s just gradually gotten worse and my accountability has declined, and my husband is supportive but he’s not a motivator. How do I keep my accountability and motivation up high?
Want to learn more about working with me in the 12 Weeks to Transformation? Get on the wait list for our Fall session! Registration opens soon!12 WT Wait List
Debt Episodes Include:
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
Today’s episode is brought to you by Fabletics and today’s winner is getting a $20 Fabletics gift card! Today I bought myself the Ultra High Waisted Solid PureLuxe Pants. Hellllllo functional and comfortable, especially during my pregnancy! When you shop through fabletics.com/primalpotential you’ll get 2 pairs of leggings for $24!