If you are thinking, “I don’t have time for a morning routine” then you are precisely the person who needs to listen to this episode on creating a morning routine. Before you poo-poo the idea, ask yourself this: “Who am I to suggest they aren’t valuable when pretty much all of the most successful people in the world have deliberate morning routines? Might I have something to gain from being open-minded about this?”
In today’s episode we’ll be talking about what you stand to gain from a morning routine, how to get started, the essential elements and much more. Plus, if you want to see MY morning routine and my personal daily affirmations, text the world MORNING to the number 44-222.
Creating a Morning Routine
- Stop hitting snooze
- Prioritize your bedtime and take steps to improve the quality of your sleep
- Start small with just one morning commitment
- Put together a routine with some of the following elements:
- Silence, meditation or prayer
- Affirmations (you can see my affirmations by texting the word MORNING to the number 44-222)
- Exercise and/or movement
- Sun exposure
- Cold exposure
- Reading your goals
To get my morning routine, the elements of a morning routine (pick which ones work for you) and to view my personal daily affirmations, text the word MORNING to 44-222.