I love Saturday shows! Today we’re talking food guilt, food sensitivity, family meals and so much more!
Here are the specific questions from today’s episode:
- I’m stressed out about my husband’s disorganization! How do I overcome my reaction to it?
- Are the podcast episode notes available for early episodes? I am only on EP 021 and cannot find them on the app or online/website.
- I struggle with guilty eating. Not feeling guilty for what I eat but feeling guilty for NOT eating. Example: every Sunday my parents cook spaghetti and meat balls and dessert and my mother is a self proclaimed food pusher. Between the Italian in them and the catholic guilt, I feel guilty they take all this time and money to make a nice meal and it’s not really something that loves me back.
- What do you recommend to someone who has lots of food sensitivities?
- I’ve hit a plateau – what advice do you have?
- Is it detrimental to constantly argue with yourself for positive thoughts?
- How did you grow your Primal Potential audience?
If you want to learn more about working with me, get on the wait list for the Fall 12 Weeks to Transformation!Join the Wait List