I get a lot of questions about loving yourself. Does loving yourself mean accepting where you’re at? Being “okay” with all your choices?
Today we’re going there and answering your amazing questions. If you have questions you’d like us to address on the show, feel free to share them here or in the comments below.
As you might have noticed, it’s also episode 600 of the show! We’re giving away some epic prizes (to three individual winners) and you can enter below.
First, you need to share a screenshot of your favorite episode and/or one of your primary lessons from the Primal Potential podcast. If shared on Instagram, you need to tag @elizabethbenton. If shared on Facebook, your post must tag PrimalPotentialPodcast.
For additional entries, check out the info below.
Primal Potential Episode 600 Giveaway
Questions addressed in this episode include:
- How to get back to self care after tragedy or loss?
- What’s the best way to respond when people ask what I’ve been doing to lose the weight? I hate the attention and want a simple answer.
- How do I change my relationship with food?
- Have you done any episodes on loving yourself?
- How does lack of commitment add to drama?
- How do I figure out what is wrong with my gut and sort it out?
Hop on the wait list for the summer 12 Weeks to Transformation
Join us in the Primal Potential Facebook group!
Episodes on loving yourself:
Chasing Cupcakes (not an episode, but an epic stepping stone to treating yourself better!)
599 – Get off the Hamster Wheel
589 – Mental Wellness & Making Your Own Rules
586 – Personal Growth as the Drug of Choice
576 – How to Change Yourself
Episodes on gut health:
Episode 055 – Probiotics and Body Weight
Episode 432 – How Your Microbiome Can Help You Burn Fat
Episode 482 – Microbiome & Your Health
Episode 504 – Avoid, Minimize, Indulge
Episode 596: Your Gut Health is Impacting Everything