Need to hold yourself accountable? Looking to get better at following through and staying consistent? Today’s episode has the tools you need!
“Masterminds” have become super trendy in the past few years – it seems like everyone in business is starting or joining a mastermind. Undoubtedly, they can be great tools for growth.
Because of their popularity, there are a lot of components that have been identified that make masterminds work. Fortunately, we can take these components and incorporate them into our own lives, even if we aren’t part of a mastermind or group!
Today, we’ll explore those components and look at how you can use them in your own life or with a family member or friend!
The book mentioned in today’s episode is Meet & Grow Rich by Joe Vitale & Bill Hibbler
Steps to Hold Yourself Accountable
In today’s episode we explore questions, strategies and tools to assist you in building accountability. They include:
- What do you want to gain?
- What is your singular focus?
- Ask yourself questions instead of giving yourself advice (Chasing Cupcakes is a great tool for questions to ask yourself)
- Be confrontational without being emotional
- How can you help you?
- How can I help you?
- Inner Counsel Meeting from Meet & Grow Rich