I love answering your questions! Today we’re tackling a bunch of them including my thoughts on how to manage hunger and cravings, how to get back on track after a binge, hormone free yogurt and other dairy products, whether or not breakfast is important for fat loss and more!
If you have questions, please send them to me! I will answering you publicly or privately! Seriously. There is no need to feel stuck or uncertain. I want to help. Let’s kill two birds with one stone, yeah? (That’s such a violent phrase, huh? Haha). Anyways, hop on the free VIP email list and respond to the email that contains your fat loss strategies cheat sheet and let me know how I can help YOU. Seriously. I want to help YOU. So let’s do that now, ok?
Questions Tackled in this Episode
- Isn’t leisure walking chronic cardio? If you have 30 minutes, is walking or jogging better for fat loss?
- How do you distract yourself when you’re hungry or craving something?
- How do you get back on track after a binge?
- You often specify “hormone free yogurt”. What does that mean & where can I find it?
- Is breakfast necessary for fat loss?
- If you don’t like the word “cheat”, what do you do for “reward” meals?