Being in a funk sucks but you don’t have to submit to your bad mood! In fact, getting yourself out of a funk is a skill you must build if you want to be consistent. Today’s episode has the strategy for you! You are not a victim of your bad mood but being in a funk can threaten your progress UNLESS you know how to pull yourself out.
You are in control of your own funk-extraction!
This is actually one of the weekly challenges from the Winter 2019 12 Weeks to Transformation spring group and I’m excited to share it with you!Register for the 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Questions from Today’s Episode:
- How can you help yourself today?
- What are you able and willing to do today to help yourself?
- What do you want more of?
- What do you want less of?
- What’s hard?
- What’s in the way?
- What are you focused on when things feel hard?
- What’s in your power to change?
Don’t settle for the funk. Don’t allow it. Recover the person you were intended to be!
Learn more about the 12 Weeks to Transformation