Modification Date: May 23, 2018
Effective Date: June 1, 2018
First and foremost, I will never sell your email address or any other information with which you provide me. I will treat you the way I want to be treated and always be clear and straight forward with how things operate here at Primal Potential.
New regulations require some update to privacy policies so I’m taking this opportunity to lay things out here.
Information is collected from you in a few different ways:
- When you directly submit information is any of the following ways: placing an order, subscribing to an email list, responding to to a survey, leaving a comment or filling out a form. This information can include name, email address, physical address, payment information and location.
- When you visit this and almost any other website from your computer, phone or other electronic device, information is stored. This information can include your IP address (Internet Protocol address), date and time of your visit, pages visited, search terms, browser type and settings. We also collect “cookie data”. These may be session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (which last until you delete them).
- In addition to technical data as described above, this site captures device data including the type of device you’re visiting from, operating system and crash data. This type of data collection varies depending on the type of device you are using.
We do not trade or transfer your information to outside parties. This does not include companies directly involved in the operations of this website. Your information may be released in cooperation with law enforcement if necessary.
The information collected is used to serve you better and provide you with what you want and need as it relates to health, nutrition, mindset and weight loss.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contests, surveys or other site features
- To send emails depending on your subscription settings
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. If you aren’t sure how to unsubscribe, contact us.
How we protect your information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Transferring your information:
Our website is accessed worldwide. By using our website, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country.
We take additional measures when information is transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers to countries outside the EEA.
Choices you have about your info:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you optin to our email list, many of the subscription choices you have are built directly into our website or your settings. For example, you can:
- Opt out of your account at any time.
How and when we share information:
Some of the ways we use your information require us to share information with third parties to make sure our customization is effective and comply with laws that apply to us. We share your information with:
- Other services (like Facebook or Google) when you decide to link to those services or publish your activity on this website to them. For example, you can choose to share blog posts to Facebook or Twitter.
- Merchants you purchase from on this website. When you buy something on our website using your payment card, we share information necessary for you to make your purchase, such as your payment card information, contact information, and other information about the transaction with the merchant you’re buying from. The merchants treat this information in the same way as if you had made a purchase from their website directly, which means that their privacy policies and marketing policies apply to the information we share with them.
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you’re an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send updates about your account. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time. The unsubscribe link is at the bottom of every email we send out.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
The best way to get in touch is through our contact page. You can write to us at PO Box 2656 Mashpee MA 02649