In today’s episode we’re talking about water: why we need it and how it can hurt us. Yup, we’re taking a deep dive into water quality, why we need water filters, what’s very likely in our water and how we can protect our health with a high quality water filter.
- Most of us do not drink enough water
- The water we do drink is often not as pure and clean as it should be
- Even mild dehydration negatively impacts our health, metabolism, ability to focus, energy and more
- Focus on foods rich in water
- Assess the color of your urine and hydrate accordingly
- Drink when you’re thirsty
- Dissolve vitamin C in your bath water (1000 mg)
Support the Show:
Get on the VIP e-newsletter list!