I hope you enjoyed this Fat to Fit miniseries as much as I did! Today I’ll be tackling a few of the most common questions I’ve received about these nutrition, mindset and fitness episodes.
Before you dive into today’s episode, please check out parts 1, 2 and 3. The listener Q&A won’t make too much sense if you haven’t heard these episodes.
Or, if you want to get your hands on the 100 fat loss meal ideas and recipes, you can snag those (for free!) here.
Fat to Fit Part 4: Listener Q&A
In today’s episode I’m tacking some hugely important questions. Listen to the entire episode to hear me answer:
- If eating puts me in storage mode, does that mean that I’m automatically in fat storage mode after eating?
- What about the opposite? If I’m in a fasted state, does that mean I’m in fat burning mode?
- What is your take on fat loss nutrition strategies like ketosis, intermittent fasting or carb cycling? How do I know if these are effective strategies for me?
- I understand that fat loss is a mindset thing, but I keep stopping and starting. Can you help me stop stopping?
- Are spin classes or other group exercise classes good ways to burn fat?