This year has been a major one for me. It’s been full of challenges & lessons, ups & downs, wins and setbacks. In today’s podcast, I’m sharing with you the top lessons I’ve learned in 2016 and what I’m carrying with me into the New Year.
I had a few breakthrough moments that I’ve shared with many of my clients and today I want to share them with you.
Some are about weight loss, some are about emotions and others are about money. We’re covering a lot of ground today! Don’t miss it!
Want to know my fave books of 2016? I’ll share those, too!
Listen NowDownload Episode Transcript
EB’s Top Lessons from 2016
It’s been a really powerful year. Today’s episode is short and I think you’ll really want to take a listen to hear how these few lessons have transformed my peace of mind, improved my health and saved me time & money!
- Set it down
- Travel light
- Do things that scare you
My favorite books of the year!
- Deep Work (work/business)
- Tools of Titans (everything but the kitchen sink)
- The Way of the Peaceful Warrior (mindset/emotions)
- The Slight Edge (achievement)
- The Most Important Thing (finance)
My top songs of the year (these were most frequently played on my Spotify playlist)
- Let It Go by James Bay
- No Mediocre by T.I (explicit)
- There Will Be Time by Mumford & Sons
- Pour Johanne by Jean-Michel Blais
- Unstoppable by Sia
To join the winter 2017 Fat Loss Fast Track, click here.
For more on Breaking Barriers, click here.