There is a way to reduce hunger, minimize cravings, burn more fat, have more energy and dramatically improve your health that very few people are talking about: reducing internal inflammation.
We are missing the boat when we think of inflammation only as pain & swelling. It’s so much more than that. Inflammation that we can’t see or feel in the traditional way is often responsible for cravings, hunger, brain fog, headaches, acne, constipation, bloating, trouble losing weight, and so much more.
However, when we talk about the impact of inflammation, most people jump to considering anti-inflammatory foods & supplements. That’s not the best way to go!
That’s kind of like trying to put out a fire with water while you continue to stoke it with logs & newspaper.
Step one when trying to put out a fire is: stop fueling it!
In today’s episode we’re talking about strategies to stop fueling the fire of inflammation.
How To Stop Triggering Inflammation In Your Body
- Get a water filter (and here’s an episode I did on the importance of water filters)
- Eat less sugar
- Reduce processed food consumption
- Try reducing common irritants from the following categories discussed in the episode:
- mold toxins
- Minimize or eliminate gluten consumption
- Avoiding overeating (even overeating whole foods like protein)
- Get more sleep
- Stop overreacting – don’t sweat the small stuff
How To Leave A Rating & Review (thank you!!!)