What is my food philosophy? What is yours? Do you have one? Are you living like it?
I talk a lot about food and share a lot of the way I eat and the way I don’t eat, but today I want to share with you exactly what my food philosophy is.
It’s not about macros. It’s not about calories. It’s not even about fat loss. You might be surprised by a few things and I’m so excited to share it with you!
Before we dive into the episode: today I shared an opportunity for you to take a sneak peak inside the winter 12 Weeks to Transformation! While the podcast is mostly about information and strategy, the 12 WT is all about action. It’s about getting off the sidelines, into the game, and returning to action every day. In addition to weekly challenges, a guided daily journal, a private Facebook group and weekly live Q&As, I also share short daily coaching audio messages to help you return to your intentions each day, no matter what’s going on in your life. Want to experience 5 days of those short coaching messages? Share your email address here and you’ll get coaching messages right to your inbox for the next 5 days!
My Food Philosophy Includes:
- Food choices hinge on whether or not I’m hungry (whether or not my body needs fuel)
- Food isn’t good or bad – take the emotion & drama out of it
- Don’t major in the minors
- Eat real food
- How I feel is greater than how I look
- Short term strategies deliver short term results – no interest in anything short term
- Pay close attention to how my choices make me feel and how my body responds
- I rely on my body for my answers more than anyone else’s opinion
Want to join the Winter 2019 12 Weeks to Transformation? Secure your spot here!
Still want to learn more about the 12 WT process? Listen to episode 546 of the Primal Potential Podcast
- Fat Loss Basics Series – Episodes 121 through 126
- Episode 547 – 10 Ideas Worth Spreading
- Episode 542 – Real Food Keto with Jimmy & Christine Moore
- Episode 533 – Simplify & Improve Your Decision Making