Have you ever felt mentally exhausted? One of our listeners wrote in for today’s listener Q&A episode wondering how to find energy on those mentally exhausted days. We’re also diving into questions including:
- Where did I lose my self worth?!
- How do I sort out my life?
- I have experimented with fasting and IF for quite some time and find abstinence easier than moderation. I find a lifestyle of only eating once a day quite sustainable but am not losing fat. I was wondering, does the golden rules of carbs mean that, if I break my fast at dinner that I should treat it as a fat loss breakfast i.e. little to no carbs after the long fast?
- How do I deal with the “blah” days when that’s all I seem to be having lately?
- How to get motivated after repeated failure?
If you want to learn more about the free 7 day challenge we have going on, drop your name and email address in here.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Fabletics! If you want to take advantage of their epic deal allowing you to get 2 pairs of leggings for $24, shop through this link!