Does your life feel like Groundhog Day? Like every day is pretty much the same as the last and you’re just going through the motions, not living the life you want?
I’ve been there and I’ll say this: I refuse to live that way anymore. Life is too short. Our potential – YOUR potential – is just too huge to settle for the same-old life you don’t love.
Today is another listener Q&A episode and Sarah and I are diving into your questions! Here are some of the topics we’re tackling:
- That groundhog day feeling – I tell myself to slay the day but every day feels just like the one before and I can’t shake the feeling!
- How do you differentiate between an addiction and a bad habit?
- What’s the most transformative non-fiction book you’ve read?
- At 57 years old, is there still hope?
- What is the best way to burn fat around my hips, butt and thighs?
- How does contentment come into play when you have big goals?
- What is your mantra?
If you want to learn more about the 12 Weeks to Transformation – now is your chance! Registration just opened to the wait list!Learn More
The Science of Fat Burning – Stubborn Fat – episode 063