I cannot tell you how freaking excited I am that the Primal Potential podcast is now LIVE!!!!!!!! GUYS. This is huge.
I’m a huge fan of podcasts. I think they’re an incredible way to learn & be entertained – plus, they’re totally free! I love listening to podcasts while I drive, at the gym, or when I’m traveling and now I’ve created my own! I love to write and the blog & newsletter continue to be a great way for me to share my experiences and help you guys reach your goals but the podcast is a totally new forum. There’s no question that there are a TON of health & nutrition podcasts. And some of the are really good. But most…well….they leave a lot to be desired. They talk and talk about what we should eat and what we should avoid, but I really think most people need and want more than that. We want to know HOW. We want to understand what changes we should make but also HOW we do it. How we implement these changes into our daily life and how we handle tough situations, lack of motivation, stress, pressure, plateaus – just how we navigate life when trying to adopt healthy changes and lose weight. That’s what the Primal Potential podcast is all about.
The format of the podcast is part of what makes it really unique: instead of just debating popular nutrition and fitness topics, every episode is about HOW we can embrace healthy changes and master fat loss naturally. Each episode is about 20-30 minutes and follows a specific format.
- First, we establish a mainstream myth or common weight loss challenge. There is a TON of misinformation out there. Old science that has been accepted as fact but is just not true. Our goal is to take those myths or challenges head on.
- Next, we discuss the facts – debunking myths or explaining the solution to common problems. We do this with science-based facts and proven strategies.
- Finally we go through practical implementation strategies so you know how you can get started and take action IMMEDIATELY.
I’ve launched the show with 3 episodes and I’ll be launching a new episode every day for the first 7 days. After that we’ll move to a weekly format where I’ll release a new episode each week. I would absolutely LOVE to get feedback from you on what topics you’d like to see me address on the show. I’ve also got some AWESOME interviews lined up with really inspirational, educational and motivational folks in the field.
I have no doubt that most of us know how we could clean up our diet or exercise more. We are familiar with all the crash diets, detoxes and fads out there. I’d bet that most of us have tried enough of them and put the weight back on to know that they aren’t the solution to permanent fat loss. Primal Potential wants to help you identify & create the fat loss lifestyle that works best for you. Primal Potential is about helping you understand the signals your body is sending you so you can make the appropriate adjustments, balance your hormones through the foods you eat and experience effortless fat loss. Primal Potential has never and will never deliver a one-size-fits-all diet plan. We understand that everyone is different – our metabolisms are different, our hormonal balance is different, our food preferences and lifestyle are different. But this podcast will help you identify the factors that will set YOU up for success. It will help you create the perfect strategy for YOU. It won’t just debate theory – the Primal Potential podcast gives you the information, motivation and implementation steps you need to create radical change in your life. Primal Potential is the anti-diet solution to effective, permanent weight loss.
To celebrate the launch of the podcast I’m going to be doing a few giveaways! You generous folks who subscribe to the podcast and leave a rating and review will be eligible to win one of several different prizes including: a Primal Potential gift pack including a t-shirt and my favorite books, an Amazon.com gift card, my Hormones & Fat Loss e-book or a canister of my favorite protein powder! To subscribe to the podcast and leave a rating and review, please click here. Select “View in iTunes”. Once in iTunes, please select “Subscribe” Ahhhh! You’re now my favorite person ever!
New to podcasts? Here’s a quick overview:
- Podcasts are free audio downloads you can get via the iTunes store or other services like Stitcher – kinda like radio on demand but without commercials!
- If you have an iPhone, iPod or iPad you’ll notice a native Podcasts app on your device (this is new with iOS 8)
- You can listen to episodes on any of your devices or through iTunes on your computer – or go directly from the show notes pages on PrimalPotential.com
- To check out the episodes of the Primal Potential podcast that are currently available, click here.
I am incredibly thankful for all your support and encouragement. Please take a few minutes to check out the podcast, subscribe, leave a rating & review and let me know what you think!