We all have moments when we feel stuck.
However, just because you feel stuck doesn’t mean you are stuck.
The other day, I posted this on Instagram and it really resonated, so I figured it was high time to do a motivational minisode to help you out in those moments you feel stuck.
5 Reminders To Free Yourself When You Feel Stuck
- Don’t let how you feel about the problem overshadow what you can do to create the solution.
- Feeling stuck is vague and general. In specificity you will find your superpowers.
- Are you letting the problem lead? Stop following the struggle.
- You will feel more free when you let go of “life overgrowth”.
- Put someone else in your shoes.
To learn more about working with me in the 12 Weeks to Transformation, click here!
Bonus: Check out this amazing list of 11 TED talks you need to watch when you feel stuck in a rut.
Related episodes include:
512: When You Can’t Seem to Make the Struggle End
If your excuses are why you feel stuck, check out my free strategy guide and audio on overcoming excuses!