You know Vogue’s 73 questions? I’m answering them today! I actually don’t think I answered all 73 but we got most of them plus a bunch of your great ones!
The 73 questions include:
- What did you do for the first 30 minutes of your day?
- What’s a typical lazy day?
- What was the last emoji you used?
- What’s it like living on Cape Cod?
- If it wasn’t Cape Cod, where would it be?
- Who’s career do you admire & respect the most?
- What’s the most overused phrase right now?
- What drives you the most crazy right now?
Listen to today’s episode for the rest! Plus, my answer to listener questions including:
I lack long-term motivation. I am confused why some days I want progression and other days I don’t care. Is my WHY too weak?
How do I stop mindlessly eating?
How can we motivate those we love to lose weight and get healthy?
Get on board for the free e-series about mental & emotional spring cleaning! It kicks off Monday May 6th!
The wait list is now open for the Summer 2019 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Join the Primal Potential Facebook group!
Change Maker Part 1: Awareness
You can submit questions and topics for the show here.