In today’s episode we’re talking all about apple cider vinegar and weight loss. I’ll be sharing the research related to apple cider vinegar, weight loss, fat burning & fat storage. Plus, we’ll dive into how & how much apple cider vinegar to use to get these weight loss benefits.
If you’re going to give apple cider vinegar (ACV) a shot, it’s super important to know which type to buy. Not all ACV is created equal and we’ll be diving into that in this episode.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Weight Loss
In today’s episode we’re answering the most common questions about ACV
- What is apple cider vinegar?
- How is it different from other types of vinegar?
- Does apple cider vinegar help you lose weight?
- How does apple cider vinegar impact blood sugar, fat burning & fat storage?
- Are all types of apple cider vinegar the same?
- What kind should I buy?
- How much should I take?
- How do you take it? What are some delicious apple cider vinegar recipes?
- What about other uses for ACV?
Carrot Ginger Dressing with ACV
Blend all ingredients in the blender and use as needed for salad dressing
- 4 large carrots
- 1″ piece of raw ginger (peeled)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- the white part (bottom) of a green onion
- Sprinkle of salt
I also love to add 1-2 tbsp ACV to 20 oz of water with the juice from 1/2 a lemon