In today’s listener Q&A episode, we’re diving into popular diets like keto & OMAD (one meal a day) as well as questions about eating well on a budget, managing times of stress and much more!
If you have a question, challenge or topic suggestion, send it to us here.Register for the 12 Weeks to Transformation
Questions Addressed in Today’s Episode:
- What are your thoughts on OMAD (one meal a day)?
- I get on these streaks of great self-care and then something happens in my life – chaos or crisis – how can I train myself to embrace this lifestyle even when things are hard?
- Is it wrong to feel like you need outside help to change?
- One of the excuses I always give myself is that I can’t afford to eat healthy. The thing is, it feels true, not like an excuse. Do you have any tips?
- What are your top 2-3 perspective shifts or mindset changes that have improved your life?
- You get up very early. What time do you go to bed and how much sleep do you try to get?
- Does the 12 WT center around weight loss or can it apply to any goal in life?
- How do you feel about the keto diet?
- I’m good at abstinence but as soon as I have one treat, I go off the rails. How can I get to the point where I can have one treat without blowing it?
- When is your cookbook coming out?
- How to I get back on track after a binge streak?
Resources:Register for the 12 Weeks to Transformation
Change Maker Series:
Part 1 Awareness: https://primalpotential.com/awareness/
Part 2 Alignment: https://primalpotential.com/mindset-for-success/
Part 3 Advancement: https://primalpotential.com/change-maker-advancement/
Part 4 Adjustment: https://primalpotential.com/adjust-your-goals/
Episodes on ketogenic diets
Other episodes mentioned in today’s show
4-Part Change Maker Workshop
In October 2019, our relationship with Thrive Market changed. They decided to put their marketing dollars in avenues outside of podcasting but we still think they’re a good choice if you’re looking to save money on health & personal care products.