This minisode will share ONE thing that will make any & all changes easier. Take a listen and make sure to answer the question at the end!
Today’s episode features a story from Mark Nepo’s The Book of Awakening.
Hop on the Wait List for our Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation!
In today’s Q&A listeners episode, we’re opening a conversation on emotional burdens and how they’re an important part of the journey.
This episode’s winner gets a Vanilla GBX protein! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/GBXProtein
Here’s the list of the questions from our listeners that we’re discussing this Saturday:
- Can you talk about making “big” decisions? For example, when EB decided to invest in the business Mastermind group, what were the thoughts and processes? I know you have touched on this somewhat in various podcasts, but I’d love for you to take us back to the moment you signed on.
- How to keep doing what you need to do for yourself when you’re living in perpetual stress (a sick parent, an alcoholic husband, a wayward child, etc)?
- How can we trust that everything will be okay?
- I lost weight and then gained it all back. I feel embarrassed and although I know I did it once so I can do it again it feels so much harder. I’m really struggling with body image issues which also makes things harder because of the negative self-talk.
- How not to carry an emotional burden, when bad or unfair things have happened to you? Or is it okay to feel/react on those occasions? This might sound really stupid, but hopefully, you’ll understand what I’m after. Like if someone just treats you really bad, and it genuinely hurts, and you know that you should not react, but it feels unhumanly Teflon-like not to react or feel bad. Can you just have/live the emotions, and still stay on course/be okay? This is one of my biggest struggles.
We have the winner for today’s giveaway at the end of the episode! They get a Vanilla GBX protein: https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/GBXProtein
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, or leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes, or by following or tagging us on Instagram or Facebook and tell us about your favorite episode of the show.
Send us your questions here! We’d love to answer them in our next Q&A episodes.
There are some health strategies that help EVERYTHING – whether you want to lose weight, have more energy, support your thyroid or balance your hormones, this episode is for you!
We don’t need to get hung up on every little detail, complex strategies or competing health goals. The reality is that there are a few big rocks that influence everything!
Today we’ll be talking about stress, nutrition, toxic exposure and bacterial imbalance – regardless of your health goals, you’ll want to listen to today’s episode!
Mentioned on Today’s Show:
The probiotic I take for mental & emotional health
The probiotic I take for digestion & immune health
The Hormones & Fat Loss Miniseries begins with episode 011
Today we’re taking a look at some powerful research supporting the fact that busyness leads to bad decisions and, most importantly, what we can do about it.
Here’s the article referenced in today’s episode.
“When we get caught up in a time scarcity trap of busyness, a panicked firefighting mode, we might only have the capacity to focus on the most immediate, often low-value tasks right in front of us rather than the big project or the long-range strategic thinking that would help keep us out of the tunnel in the first place.”
Want to get on the Wait List for our Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation? Click here to learn more about it!
Check out Episode 587: Busy Is Bullshit
It always helps to figure out first in which area in your life that you could insert DISCIPLINE a little more! Be specific with what outcome you want, work on it every day, and stick with it. The highlight of this Saturday’s Q&A episode is discipline and how you could incorporate it into your life. Join us as we tackle the topic!
Today’s winner gets a bottle of Probiotics!
Here’s the list of questions we’re discussing in this episode:
- Can you talk about discipline?
- You always hear that you should be “the dumbest” person in your group in order to elevate and grow. I get the concept. But how do you find that in real life? I have some great long-time friends… that I’m keeping but I keep thinking I should do more and find an additional group? Not easy to do at my age and introvert tendencies.
- The pictures on my online dating profile are from when I was 30 pounds lighter, which I gained in the last couple of months due to stress and lack of focus. Should I disclose that I’ve gained weight or should I update the pics (which I haven’t been taking pics) or should I pause online dating until I get my shit together?
- Why can’t I stop eating? I’ve listened to hundreds of EB’s podcasts. I’m in therapy and I’ve lost 80 lbs over 2 years… and I still can’t stop eating/bingeing and keep regaining my weight. I still have 100 lbs to lose.
We announce the winner of Probiotics at the end of the episode!
Here’s the Primal Potential Facebook group mentioned in the episode. We’re excited to have you there!
There are three simple ways to win: leave a review on our Apple Podcasts page, or leave a review of Chasing Cupcakes, or you can even follow and tag me on Instagram or Facebook and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
You can send us your questions here!
Money is a weird topic. I love to talk about it because I think it makes it more accessible for everyone. Others get super squirrely when it comes up. On today’s episode, we want to bust through some money myths and misunderstanding and explore how creating financial abundance is for EVERYONE.
On today’s episode I have Brett Thomas, a former sales executive who left the security of a 25-year career to work for himself and make a bigger impact in the world.
We’ll also talk with Pat Hintze who quickly realized that working for someone else would limit him. He has worked for himself for over 20 years and the ways it allows him to serve his family & community have far exceeded his expectations.
Lastly, you’ll hear again from Brooke Thomas, who believes that we have to generate to be generous.
Thanks to the recommendation of a friend & business partner of mine, I read “Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business” back in November/December.
While the book is clearly geared towards business, there’s so much in it that can help all of us create traction for continuous action in our own lives! On today’s podcast you’ll hear me discuss a few of the ideas and strategies that will help you gain momentum and make growth easier!
If you aren’t a reader, listen to this book on Audible! If you go through this link, you can get your first month AND your first book free!
Acknowledging that you do have limiting beliefs is the very first step toward getting past them. This Saturday we’re talking about the challenge in it and why it’s very important to do!
We’re giving away Klassy Glasses gift card in today’s episode! https://lddy.no/9te8
Here are the questions we’re answering this Saturday:
- How do I change my limiting beliefs?
- How can you decrease inflammation in your body?
- What are the best natural sources of probiotics? What is an appropriate serving to maintain gut health?
- Why do I continually make poor food choices even when I know better?
- Does Elizabeth do 1:1 virtual nutrition counseling? I am overwhelmed by all the diet information out there and would be very interested in this.
Today’s giveaway winner gets a Klassy Glasses gift card! You can use the coupon code PRIMAL when you purchase a pair of glasses! https://lddy.no/9te8
Be the winner of our next giveaway! Just don’t forget to leave a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, let us know what you think about Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram and tag us to share your favorite episode of the program! We’d love to read all of it!
Got any questions for us? You can submit them here.
If you’ve ever felt like you have big goals but you lack the motivation to consistently act on them, you’ll love today’s episode with business, life & performance coach Lindsey Mango! Among many strategies, we talk about how you might need to go a little deeper to find that thing that keeps you going, even when you don’t feel like it!
Learn more about Lindsey’s programs!
Follow Lindsey on Instagram