In such a time wherein everybody could freely tell you anything with just a single click, sometimes it’s just nice to sit back, reflect on their words, and assess whether there’s truth in them or none. In today’s episode, we’re talking about the good, the bad, and the ugly feedback and criticism that we receive from our listeners! Join Elizabeth and Sarah in a special Q&A episode!
This Saturday’s winner gets a box of Energy+! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/EnergyPlus
The registration for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation is now open! Get on the wait list now to receive exclusive information from Elizabeth.
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or following and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and letting us know about your favorite episode of the show!
We tend to emphasize the most recent data and use it as a baseline for how things will continue to happen in the future. Unfortunately, this recency bias leads us to make decisions based on the assumption that things will continue as they have, indefinitely.
Learn more about our next 12 Weeks to Transformation and get on the wait list now!
Sometimes it’s the temptation that keeps us from achieving the change we want to see in ourselves. At the end of the day, it boils down to the question: “Is it worth it?!” We’re talking about tools for overcoming temptation in today’s Q&A episode!
Our giveaway today is a $20 gift card to Beekeeper Naturals!
Questions we’re answering this Saturday:
- What are some tools for overcoming temptation?
- Sometimes when I get in a funk, I don’t want to get out of it. How do I make myself want to get out of a funk?
- I want to want to eat well. But to be honest, I think pizza and fast food is better. Do you have any tools or tips to make yourself want to eat well?
- I really want to have people in my life who are ambitious and goal-oriented, because I think that will help me. Unfortunately, the people in my circle aren’t! I don’t even know how to begin making this shift!
Get on the wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Today’s lucky giveaway winner gets a $20 gift card to Beekeeper Naturals! We announce it at the end of the episode.
You can save 15% when you use the code primalpotential – beekeepersnaturals.com/primalpotential
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
Got questions for us? You can send them here!
Q&A with EB and Sarah
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the important connection between having a plan, following through and staying motivated to work towards your goals every day.
We’re giving away a box of GBX Protein of your choice this Saturday!
Here’s the list of questions we’re answering in the Q&A:
- Should I plan what I eat every day?
- How do I keep my cravings for wine under control? Wine is the biggest saboteur of my goals.
- How do I motivate myself and stay motivated?
- How can I hold myself accountable?
The waitlist for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation is now open! Get on it now to receive exclusive information and tools from Elizabeth!
We announce the winner of GBX Protein by the end of the show!
Interested to win our next giveaway? You can be the next winner by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram to share your favorite episode of the program!
You can send us your questions here!
When I ask, “What stands between you and your goals?” I quickly realize that whether known or unknown, it’s ourselves. We are the thing in the way. Today, we’ll talk about a 2-part approach you can implement today to end your pattern of getting in the way of the life and goals you want.
Do you ever fall into “all or nothing” thinking? Screw it, I blew it, I’ll start tomorrow? That’s less about the “error” in your choice and far more about the dishonesty in your own thoughts!
To learn more about Breaking Barriers or to enroll, please click here.
Want to get on the wait list for our Summer 12 Weeks to Transformation? Here’s your link!
A lot of times, when talking about the struggles you’re facing, it all comes down to your PRACTICE. The best way is to work on your practice and to know WHERE exactly you’re struggling most! We talk about this topic more in this Saturday’s episode.
We’re giving away a box of Energy + today!
Questions we’re discussing in this episode:
- I can’t seem to break through plateaus when I reach them. No matter what I do I can’t seem to break through a certain weight and it drives me nuts. I need focus and determination and a mindset to not give up no matter how long it takes to break through.
- My desire for sugar feels hard to tackle.
- I know how to lose weight, the hardest part has always been keeping it off.
- I am really struggling to figure out how to improve my mindset and my attitude.
- I feel like I’m always in a fog. I’d love to feel more mental clarity.
We have the winner of today’s episode who gets a box of Energy +!
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram to share your favorite episode of the show!
You can send us your questions here!
A few months ago, I shared a story that motivated the hell out of me. It motivated so many of you, too, that it was immediately a highly requested podcast episode! Don’t miss this one!
Questions from Today’s Episode Include:
- Where is my normal actually subnormal?
- Where do I want more?
- Where is it more comfortable to settle?
- How can I be more bold, audacious or tenacious?
- How would that serve me?
- What stories do I have to stop telling to make these changes?
The book mentioned in today’s episode is called Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson
Today’s episode is inspired by a quote: “Real maturity is noticing your own inner turbulence and pausing before you project how you feel onto what is happening around you.” Yung Pueblo