In this episode we’re diving into the topic of drama and ways to ditch it! Join us for an exciting Q&A episode!
Today’s giveaway winner gets Bee Keepers Naturals!
Questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How do I find the will to make changes in my life?
- How do I maintain positivity about weight loss when I have over 100 lbs to lose?
- I really want to stop emotional eating. I work from home and I find my job unusually stressful (meaning a million times more stressful than anything else I’ve ever done), which means I work long hours and I spent a great deal of it in panic mode. (The panic is caused entirely by my thoughts about the job). There are times when the panic feels so overwhelming that it seems as if I have no choice but to start compulsively eating while I work, and I find that I’ve finished off half a family-size bag of tortilla chips or 20 Hershey’s Kisses (which I don’t even LIKE) without even thinking about it. I realize one solution would be to do something else for a while (take a walk, etc.) but when I’m in panic mode the idea of taking time away from work to do something else feels impossible. I also get really sleepy late afternoon and at night and use food to keep myself going.
- How do I let go of past failure to embrace the possibility of new?
We have the winner for this Saturday’s giveaway at the end of the episode! Make sure to stay tuned for that.
Want to check out BeeKeepers Naturals? Save 15% when you use the code primalpotential – beekeepersnaturals.com/primalpotential Their throat spray is definitely my go-to!
Win our next giveaways by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Got questions for us? You can send them here!
Welcome to today’s Q&A episode! It’s going to be a conversation about the KEY to staying “on track” through all the ups and downs.
This episode’s giveaway winner gets a box of Energy+!
Questions we’re answering in the episode:
- Why do I feel like I’m “missing out” when I make healthy food choices? How do I get past this feeling? I want to comfortably say no to the fish and chips and be excited about the healthy lean protein/salad option.
- How to eat now that I am trying to maintain low levels of estrogen?
- What do you snack on or have for on the go food? Any thoughts about trying to lose weight and breastfeed? Tips on how to address sugar cravings in the middle of the night while breast feeding?
- How to stay on track and not let the ups and downs of reality derail you?
We’re giving away a box of Energy+ in today’s episode! Stay tuned for the winner.
Be the winner of our next giveaway! Here’s how:
Got any questions for us? You can send us your questions here!
It always helps to figure out first in which area in your life that you could insert DISCIPLINE a little more! Be specific with what outcome you want, work on it every day, and stick with it. The highlight of this Saturday’s Q&A episode is discipline and how you could incorporate it into your life. Join us as we tackle the topic!
Today’s winner gets a bottle of Probiotics!
Here’s the list of questions we’re discussing in this episode:
- Can you talk about discipline?
- You always hear that you should be “the dumbest” person in your group in order to elevate and grow. I get the concept. But how do you find that in real life? I have some great long-time friends… that I’m keeping but I keep thinking I should do more and find an additional group? Not easy to do at my age and introvert tendencies.
- The pictures on my online dating profile are from when I was 30 pounds lighter, which I gained in the last couple of months due to stress and lack of focus. Should I disclose that I’ve gained weight or should I update the pics (which I haven’t been taking pics) or should I pause online dating until I get my shit together?
- Why can’t I stop eating? I’ve listened to hundreds of EB’s podcasts. I’m in therapy and I’ve lost 80 lbs over 2 years… and I still can’t stop eating/bingeing and keep regaining my weight. I still have 100 lbs to lose.
We announce the winner of Probiotics at the end of the episode!
Here’s the Primal Potential Facebook group mentioned in the episode. We’re excited to have you there!
There are three simple ways to win: leave a review on our Apple Podcasts page, or leave a review of Chasing Cupcakes, or you can even follow and tag me on Instagram or Facebook and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
You can send us your questions here!
Acknowledging that you do have limiting beliefs is the very first step toward getting past them. This Saturday we’re talking about the challenge in it and why it’s very important to do!
We’re giving away Klassy Glasses gift card in today’s episode! https://lddy.no/9te8
Here are the questions we’re answering this Saturday:
- How do I change my limiting beliefs?
- How can you decrease inflammation in your body?
- What are the best natural sources of probiotics? What is an appropriate serving to maintain gut health?
- Why do I continually make poor food choices even when I know better?
- Does Elizabeth do 1:1 virtual nutrition counseling? I am overwhelmed by all the diet information out there and would be very interested in this.
Today’s giveaway winner gets a Klassy Glasses gift card! You can use the coupon code PRIMAL when you purchase a pair of glasses! https://lddy.no/9te8
Be the winner of our next giveaway! Just don’t forget to leave a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, let us know what you think about Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram and tag us to share your favorite episode of the program! We’d love to read all of it!
Got any questions for us? You can submit them here.
It’s a listener Q&A episode! We’re focusing on one of those “hard pills to swallow” and that is the fact that emotional eating doesn’t really soothe anything. In this episode we’re discussing the difference between finding a distraction and creating solution.
Today’s giveaway winner gets $20 gift card to Butcher Box!
This Saturday we’re answering these questions:
- How do I get myself to consistently lean toward more positive, productive, thought processes?
- How do you stop using food to soothe hurts?
- How can I save money in a way that doesn’t make me feel stressed?
- How can I keep myself on a schedule?
- How do you start a meditation habit?
- I have heard you mention a few times that you have a goal this year of (I’m summarizing here, please forgive as it’s been a while since I heard you talk about it) creating more meaningful connections, better relationships, and being less task focused when it comes to your boyfriend. Something like this, right? Do you talk about this in more depth anywhere? I can totally relate to this and it is definitely an area in my life that I can improve. Wanting to know and learn more about what you’re doing.
Found out today’s winner of Butcher Box at the end of the episode!
Here’s how you can win our giveaways: leave a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, let us know about what you think of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or tag us on Facebook and Instagram and let us know about your favorite episode of the program!
Got questions for us? Send them here!