Inside the 12 WT
On today’s episode we’re going inside the 12 Weeks to Transformation! You’re going to hear part of one of our weekly coaching calls. Don’t miss it!
The wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation is now OPEN! https://primalpotential.com/transform/
We’re giving away a box Energy+ in today’s episode! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/EnergyPlus
Here are the questions we tackled during the coaching call:
- One aspect of my job that I don’t love is having to reprimand or correct employees. I have a situation that’s particularly hard because my right hand gal is the one that I am having an issue with, she has been with me for 12 years. She’s an amazing person, I love her both inside and outside of work but lately her attitude has been really negative at work, towards work. As the boss, I feel like I am going to have to directly address the issue because it’s starting to affect other employees and now they’re starting to use the same language. I was hoping for your advice on how you might handle the situation, what would you do?
- In a recent podcast you talked about not only having to reprogram yourself to do more of what you want, more positive things but also having to reprogram the negative thoughts. Can you expand on the negative aspect a little more? I’m having trouble wanting to initiate sex after watching my husband leave his dishes on the table, and then sit on the couch all night passing gas while I do dishes, make lunches, etc. I also get frustrated with him zoning out when I talk to him in the evenings because he’s had a busy day and just doesn’t have the energy to listen to me.
- I would like some coaching about that little moment at night when I’m choosing to have an extra handful of nuts before bed or waking up to eat them after an hour of sleep because of horrible leg cramps. Somehow I have this thought that the nuts help and I won’t sleep well without them! Please help me tell myself a new story!
- How do we carry these new ways of thinking with us and keep these practices even after the 12 weeks are over?
- I have been getting hung up on the weekly guy check question, “what is possible that I haven’t considered or dismissed?” What is your advice for thinking about this?
- Can you talk about the balance between holding yourself accountable for accomplishing your goals and at the same time not holding onto what happened yesterday or last week or last month, the successes and the failures? This is something that I’ve been struggling to grasp. Maybe it’s just a dialectic (where two opposing things are true at the same time) and I can stop trying to figure it out and just accept it?
We have the winner at the end of the episode! Winner gets a box of Energy+! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/EnergyPlus
Get on the wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation! https://primalpotential.com/transform/
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or following and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and letting us know about your favorite episode of the show!
Sometimes it’s the temptation that keeps us from achieving the change we want to see in ourselves. At the end of the day, it boils down to the question: “Is it worth it?!” We’re talking about tools for overcoming temptation in today’s Q&A episode!
Our giveaway today is a $20 gift card to Beekeeper Naturals!
Questions we’re answering this Saturday:
- What are some tools for overcoming temptation?
- Sometimes when I get in a funk, I don’t want to get out of it. How do I make myself want to get out of a funk?
- I want to want to eat well. But to be honest, I think pizza and fast food is better. Do you have any tools or tips to make yourself want to eat well?
- I really want to have people in my life who are ambitious and goal-oriented, because I think that will help me. Unfortunately, the people in my circle aren’t! I don’t even know how to begin making this shift!
Get on the wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Today’s lucky giveaway winner gets a $20 gift card to Beekeeper Naturals! We announce it at the end of the episode.
You can save 15% when you use the code primalpotential – beekeepersnaturals.com/primalpotential
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
Got questions for us? You can send them here!
Q&A with EB and Sarah
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the important connection between having a plan, following through and staying motivated to work towards your goals every day.
We’re giving away a box of GBX Protein of your choice this Saturday!
Here’s the list of questions we’re answering in the Q&A:
- Should I plan what I eat every day?
- How do I keep my cravings for wine under control? Wine is the biggest saboteur of my goals.
- How do I motivate myself and stay motivated?
- How can I hold myself accountable?
The waitlist for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation is now open! Get on it now to receive exclusive information and tools from Elizabeth!
We announce the winner of GBX Protein by the end of the show!
Interested to win our next giveaway? You can be the next winner by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram to share your favorite episode of the program!
You can send us your questions here!
In this episode we’re diving into the topic of drama and ways to ditch it! Join us for an exciting Q&A episode!
Today’s giveaway winner gets Bee Keepers Naturals!
Questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How do I find the will to make changes in my life?
- How do I maintain positivity about weight loss when I have over 100 lbs to lose?
- I really want to stop emotional eating. I work from home and I find my job unusually stressful (meaning a million times more stressful than anything else I’ve ever done), which means I work long hours and I spent a great deal of it in panic mode. (The panic is caused entirely by my thoughts about the job). There are times when the panic feels so overwhelming that it seems as if I have no choice but to start compulsively eating while I work, and I find that I’ve finished off half a family-size bag of tortilla chips or 20 Hershey’s Kisses (which I don’t even LIKE) without even thinking about it. I realize one solution would be to do something else for a while (take a walk, etc.) but when I’m in panic mode the idea of taking time away from work to do something else feels impossible. I also get really sleepy late afternoon and at night and use food to keep myself going.
- How do I let go of past failure to embrace the possibility of new?
We have the winner for this Saturday’s giveaway at the end of the episode! Make sure to stay tuned for that.
Want to check out BeeKeepers Naturals? Save 15% when you use the code primalpotential – beekeepersnaturals.com/primalpotential Their throat spray is definitely my go-to!
Win our next giveaways by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Got questions for us? You can send them here!
Welcome to today’s Q&A episode! It’s going to be a conversation about the KEY to staying “on track” through all the ups and downs.
This episode’s giveaway winner gets a box of Energy+!
Questions we’re answering in the episode:
- Why do I feel like I’m “missing out” when I make healthy food choices? How do I get past this feeling? I want to comfortably say no to the fish and chips and be excited about the healthy lean protein/salad option.
- How to eat now that I am trying to maintain low levels of estrogen?
- What do you snack on or have for on the go food? Any thoughts about trying to lose weight and breastfeed? Tips on how to address sugar cravings in the middle of the night while breast feeding?
- How to stay on track and not let the ups and downs of reality derail you?
We’re giving away a box of Energy+ in today’s episode! Stay tuned for the winner.
Be the winner of our next giveaway! Here’s how:
Got any questions for us? You can send us your questions here!