In this Saturday’s episode, we’re talking about what investing in yourself truly means. Does it automatically mean money?! We’re finding out in today’s Q&A episode.
We are giving away throat sprays from Beekeepers Naturals today!
Questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How do you define investing in yourself?
- I’d love to hear about the ways in which you’re investing in real estate! I don’t think a lot of people view it as an option for passive income from lack of info on all the ways you can be a RE investor.
- I have seen how money and the lack of honesty with my spouse have affected our intimacy. The soulish connection seems much deeper when we are totally on the up and up about our finances. Could you address that relationship; money and emotional intimacy?
- So how do I pay off student loan debt and credit card debt quickly?
- Other ways to make extra money if you are temporarily injured/disabled and healing until you get back to work? I have already sold all of my belongings as well.
- Note for EB: One of the reasons to have passive streams of income or residual income
- How to save as a single mom when life keeps coming at ya with random bills or expenses?
- How to determine when it’s worth it to spend more on time/convenience?
- How to pay off a credit card while saving money for my wedding?
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Got any questions for us? You can send them here!
Most won’t. I will. That’s one of the mantras Jeremiah Campbell uses to create success in his life. Here is inspiring story of overcoming and creating.
Listen to Jeremiah’s podcast: Destined To Be
Follow Jeremiah on Instagram
Money and finances could be a difficult topic to talk about but it’s also one that is very important to dive into. In this Saturday’s Q&A episode, we’re focusing on the topic of debt, financial freedom, and everything-money!
We’re giving away an assortment of products from Beekeepers Naturals including honey sticks, throat spray, and many more in today’s episode!
Here’s the list of questions we’re tackling this Saturday:
- How does spending and staying on a budget relate to the same mindset as health and weight management? (episode 019)
- How to pay off debt with a spouse that isn’t on the same page? He is perfectly fine having debt. I want it all gone. How do you have discussions on this?
- How do I slow down my online shopping? It’s so easy late at night to do and then forget
- How to balance these three: building up savings, eliminating credit card debt, and saving for retirement?
- How to really handle “need/want/I deserve this” kind of thinking?
- I want to know how partners handle their money together! I struggle with this one. And I have no idea how people do it.
We announce the winner of today’s giveaway of assorted products from Beekeepers Naturals including honey sticks, throat sprays, and a lot more. These products provide immunity without impacting your microbiome in a negative way! Their throat sprays are my favorite.
Be the winner of our next giveaway by:
You can send us your questions here!
It’s a listener Q&A episode! We’re focusing on one of those “hard pills to swallow” and that is the fact that emotional eating doesn’t really soothe anything. In this episode we’re discussing the difference between finding a distraction and creating solution.
Today’s giveaway winner gets $20 gift card to Butcher Box!
This Saturday we’re answering these questions:
- How do I get myself to consistently lean toward more positive, productive, thought processes?
- How do you stop using food to soothe hurts?
- How can I save money in a way that doesn’t make me feel stressed?
- How can I keep myself on a schedule?
- How do you start a meditation habit?
- I have heard you mention a few times that you have a goal this year of (I’m summarizing here, please forgive as it’s been a while since I heard you talk about it) creating more meaningful connections, better relationships, and being less task focused when it comes to your boyfriend. Something like this, right? Do you talk about this in more depth anywhere? I can totally relate to this and it is definitely an area in my life that I can improve. Wanting to know and learn more about what you’re doing.
Found out today’s winner of Butcher Box at the end of the episode!
Here’s how you can win our giveaways: leave a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, let us know about what you think of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or tag us on Facebook and Instagram and let us know about your favorite episode of the program!
Got questions for us? Send them here!
I spent some time writing down my holiday gift ideas. Though I started shopping a couple months ago, I still have more people to buy for and I always want to have a few ideas on hand for when people ask me what I want. I’ve never been much of a gift person, in large part because I’m both practical and a minimalist. Fortunately, I have some great ideas that are both practical and minimalist! I thought I’d break it up between gifts I love to give and gifts I’d love to receive.
Holiday Gift Ideas – To Give
I love to gift books! Every year, I keep a list of books I’ve loved. Depending on the person, they’re often a fantastic, easy & affordable gift to give. Here are a couple on the list this year.
The Third Door by Alex Banayan – great for any business owner or for anyone who wants to bring new possibilities into their lives
Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell – perfect for anyone on your list who loves to learn
I also enjoy giving Audible gift cards. I know a lot of people who would love to read more but prefer listening.
Food! A Butcher Box subscription, 1-time delivery or gift card is a serious crowd pleaser. I had to pause my monthly box because we don’t have a kitchen and it’s one of the things I’m most excited about when the renovation is done! Their meat is so high quality and delicious you will never want to buy from the grocery store again! In fact, I haven’t bought meat from the grocery since I started with Butcher Box.
Holiday Gift Ideas – To Receive
I’m always asking for practical things. If you’re like me and always looking to upgrade your cookware, this is a great opportunity ask!
I’m a big fan of Le Creuset, but it is a bit pricey! Put it on your wish list!
I always want more pairs of Klassy Glasses. These are blue-blocking glasses that protect your eyes from the blue-light emitted from your phone, tablet, computer or television. I have a couple pair but they’re so trendy (and effective) that I like to have options! These should totally be on the “give” list, too! I know a ton of people in my life who would be excited to have a pair or two!
I’m obsessed with Away Luggage and can always use another piece or two! I have two of their small toiletry cases and their carry-on size suitcase. They’re perfect. Durable. Good looking. Large capacity. I love all their stuff!
Blank journals! I can’t have too many of them. I’m always writing down ideas & notes. I’ve recently started a journal of thoughts and ideas for my daughter. I like to have several new ones on hand for when I’m ready or to give as a gift. I prefer Moleskine journals.
Alright – it’s your turn to share! What are your holiday gift ideas? What are you giving? What do you love to give? What’s on your list?
*This post includes affiliate links. If you were to purchase some of these items, I could earn a few pennies.