Inside the 12 WT
On today’s episode we’re going inside the 12 Weeks to Transformation! You’re going to hear part of one of our weekly coaching calls. Don’t miss it!
The wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation is now OPEN! https://primalpotential.com/transform/
We’re giving away a box Energy+ in today’s episode! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/EnergyPlus
Here are the questions we tackled during the coaching call:
- One aspect of my job that I don’t love is having to reprimand or correct employees. I have a situation that’s particularly hard because my right hand gal is the one that I am having an issue with, she has been with me for 12 years. She’s an amazing person, I love her both inside and outside of work but lately her attitude has been really negative at work, towards work. As the boss, I feel like I am going to have to directly address the issue because it’s starting to affect other employees and now they’re starting to use the same language. I was hoping for your advice on how you might handle the situation, what would you do?
- In a recent podcast you talked about not only having to reprogram yourself to do more of what you want, more positive things but also having to reprogram the negative thoughts. Can you expand on the negative aspect a little more? I’m having trouble wanting to initiate sex after watching my husband leave his dishes on the table, and then sit on the couch all night passing gas while I do dishes, make lunches, etc. I also get frustrated with him zoning out when I talk to him in the evenings because he’s had a busy day and just doesn’t have the energy to listen to me.
- I would like some coaching about that little moment at night when I’m choosing to have an extra handful of nuts before bed or waking up to eat them after an hour of sleep because of horrible leg cramps. Somehow I have this thought that the nuts help and I won’t sleep well without them! Please help me tell myself a new story!
- How do we carry these new ways of thinking with us and keep these practices even after the 12 weeks are over?
- I have been getting hung up on the weekly guy check question, “what is possible that I haven’t considered or dismissed?” What is your advice for thinking about this?
- Can you talk about the balance between holding yourself accountable for accomplishing your goals and at the same time not holding onto what happened yesterday or last week or last month, the successes and the failures? This is something that I’ve been struggling to grasp. Maybe it’s just a dialectic (where two opposing things are true at the same time) and I can stop trying to figure it out and just accept it?
We have the winner at the end of the episode! Winner gets a box of Energy+! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/EnergyPlus
Get on the wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation! https://primalpotential.com/transform/
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or following and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and letting us know about your favorite episode of the show!
A lot of times, when talking about the struggles you’re facing, it all comes down to your PRACTICE. The best way is to work on your practice and to know WHERE exactly you’re struggling most! We talk about this topic more in this Saturday’s episode.
We’re giving away a box of Energy + today!
Questions we’re discussing in this episode:
- I can’t seem to break through plateaus when I reach them. No matter what I do I can’t seem to break through a certain weight and it drives me nuts. I need focus and determination and a mindset to not give up no matter how long it takes to break through.
- My desire for sugar feels hard to tackle.
- I know how to lose weight, the hardest part has always been keeping it off.
- I am really struggling to figure out how to improve my mindset and my attitude.
- I feel like I’m always in a fog. I’d love to feel more mental clarity.
We have the winner of today’s episode who gets a box of Energy +!
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram to share your favorite episode of the show!
You can send us your questions here!
For years, athletes and performers have developed “alter egos” to enhance their performance and steer clear of difficulties. Superman had an alter ego – Clark Kent. In today’s episode, we’re talking bout how you can realize new possibilities and get better results by developing an alter ego.
Mentioned in this episode:
Episode 747 with Amy Ledin
Alter Ego by Todd Herman
Knowing what you really want is the first step to creating change. The question is HOW?! We’re discussing this topic and more in today’s Q&A episode!
Our giveaway today is Cacao Honey from Beekeepers Naturals! I love it because it’s the perfect combination of honey and organic cacao powder!
Here’s the list of questions we’re answering this Saturday:
- Can you talk about the difference between the lose-weight mindset versus the “love the skin you’re in” mindset? I really don’t know which I should be going with.
- What’s the best way for me to accomplish my goals?
- How do you deal with a negative work environment?
- How do I gain more clarity about my goals? Everything I want is general and a bit fuzzy. And also, where do I start to work on getting clarity?
- Please tell us what happened regarding your insurance saying you wouldn’t be covered because you hadn’t specified a provider. I think your message about problems arising and you confront them with a growth mindset was a brilliant message.
We announce the winner of our giveaway of Cacao Honey from Beekeepers Naturals at the end of the episode!
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
You can send us your questions here!
In this Saturday’s episode, we’re talking about what investing in yourself truly means. Does it automatically mean money?! We’re finding out in today’s Q&A episode.
We are giving away throat sprays from Beekeepers Naturals today!
Questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How do you define investing in yourself?
- I’d love to hear about the ways in which you’re investing in real estate! I don’t think a lot of people view it as an option for passive income from lack of info on all the ways you can be a RE investor.
- I have seen how money and the lack of honesty with my spouse have affected our intimacy. The soulish connection seems much deeper when we are totally on the up and up about our finances. Could you address that relationship; money and emotional intimacy?
- So how do I pay off student loan debt and credit card debt quickly?
- Other ways to make extra money if you are temporarily injured/disabled and healing until you get back to work? I have already sold all of my belongings as well.
- Note for EB: One of the reasons to have passive streams of income or residual income
- How to save as a single mom when life keeps coming at ya with random bills or expenses?
- How to determine when it’s worth it to spend more on time/convenience?
- How to pay off a credit card while saving money for my wedding?
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Got any questions for us? You can send them here!