Sometimes it’s the temptation that keeps us from achieving the change we want to see in ourselves. At the end of the day, it boils down to the question: “Is it worth it?!” We’re talking about tools for overcoming temptation in today’s Q&A episode!
Our giveaway today is a $20 gift card to Beekeeper Naturals!
Questions we’re answering this Saturday:
- What are some tools for overcoming temptation?
- Sometimes when I get in a funk, I don’t want to get out of it. How do I make myself want to get out of a funk?
- I want to want to eat well. But to be honest, I think pizza and fast food is better. Do you have any tools or tips to make yourself want to eat well?
- I really want to have people in my life who are ambitious and goal-oriented, because I think that will help me. Unfortunately, the people in my circle aren’t! I don’t even know how to begin making this shift!
Get on the wait list for the next 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Today’s lucky giveaway winner gets a $20 gift card to Beekeeper Naturals! We announce it at the end of the episode.
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
Got questions for us? You can send them here!
A lot of times, when talking about the struggles you’re facing, it all comes down to your PRACTICE. The best way is to work on your practice and to know WHERE exactly you’re struggling most! We talk about this topic more in this Saturday’s episode.
We’re giving away a box of Energy + today!
Questions we’re discussing in this episode:
- I can’t seem to break through plateaus when I reach them. No matter what I do I can’t seem to break through a certain weight and it drives me nuts. I need focus and determination and a mindset to not give up no matter how long it takes to break through.
- My desire for sugar feels hard to tackle.
- I know how to lose weight, the hardest part has always been keeping it off.
- I am really struggling to figure out how to improve my mindset and my attitude.
- I feel like I’m always in a fog. I’d love to feel more mental clarity.
We have the winner of today’s episode who gets a box of Energy +!
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram to share your favorite episode of the show!
You can send us your questions here!
Welcome to another Q&A episode with Elizabeth and Sarah! This Saturday it’s all about the topic of hormones. Join us in an interesting discussion!
Today’s winner gets a box of Energy +!
Here are the questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How to lose weight after menopause? I never had a weight problem until I was 50.
- How do I balance my hormones? I am having hormonal issues and I believe it is one of the main issues keeping me from being able to drop the rest of this weight.
- How to lose weight with PCOS?
Congratulations to the winner of Energy + – we announce it at the end of the episode so be sure to stay tuned for that!
Here’s how you can win our next giveaway:
Got any questions for us? You can send us your questions here!
Welcome to another Q&A episode! We receive a lot of questions about the 12 Weeks to Transformation. From the topic of goals, how it works, what you can get out of it, and everything else – this Saturday we’re answering these questions!
We’re giving away the latest version of our Identity Journal!
Here’s the list of questions we’re discussing today:
- I don’t have a lot of extra time – how much time will I need to set aside for the 12 WT?
- Is the 12 WT just about weight loss?
- Do you give us a plan to follow?
- How does it work? What can I expect?
- How much of it is individualized?
- What if I don’t have any particular goal in mind? Do I need that kind of clarity in order to take advantage of the challenges?
We have the winner of our Identity Journal at the end of the episode! Stay tuned.
Win our next giveaway by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Send us your question here!
It always helps to figure out first in which area in your life that you could insert DISCIPLINE a little more! Be specific with what outcome you want, work on it every day, and stick with it. The highlight of this Saturday’s Q&A episode is discipline and how you could incorporate it into your life. Join us as we tackle the topic!
Today’s winner gets a bottle of Probiotics!
Here’s the list of questions we’re discussing in this episode:
- Can you talk about discipline?
- You always hear that you should be “the dumbest” person in your group in order to elevate and grow. I get the concept. But how do you find that in real life? I have some great long-time friends… that I’m keeping but I keep thinking I should do more and find an additional group? Not easy to do at my age and introvert tendencies.
- The pictures on my online dating profile are from when I was 30 pounds lighter, which I gained in the last couple of months due to stress and lack of focus. Should I disclose that I’ve gained weight or should I update the pics (which I haven’t been taking pics) or should I pause online dating until I get my shit together?
- Why can’t I stop eating? I’ve listened to hundreds of EB’s podcasts. I’m in therapy and I’ve lost 80 lbs over 2 years… and I still can’t stop eating/bingeing and keep regaining my weight. I still have 100 lbs to lose.
We announce the winner of Probiotics at the end of the episode!
Here’s the Primal Potential Facebook group mentioned in the episode. We’re excited to have you there!
There are three simple ways to win: leave a review on our Apple Podcasts page, or leave a review of Chasing Cupcakes, or you can even follow and tag me on Instagram or Facebook and share with us your favorite episode of the show.
You can send us your questions here!