There’s a song that has been motivating me lately. It has a line that says, “there’s no freedom in the middle” and it’s so true! Today we’re talking about when more IS more.
Get on the wait list for our Spring 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Mentioned in Todays Episode
Warrior by Steve James
Chasing Cupcakes by Elizabeth Benton
In this episode we’re diving into the topic of drama and ways to ditch it! Join us for an exciting Q&A episode!
Today’s giveaway winner gets Bee Keepers Naturals!
Questions we’re answering in this episode:
- How do I find the will to make changes in my life?
- How do I maintain positivity about weight loss when I have over 100 lbs to lose?
- I really want to stop emotional eating. I work from home and I find my job unusually stressful (meaning a million times more stressful than anything else I’ve ever done), which means I work long hours and I spent a great deal of it in panic mode. (The panic is caused entirely by my thoughts about the job). There are times when the panic feels so overwhelming that it seems as if I have no choice but to start compulsively eating while I work, and I find that I’ve finished off half a family-size bag of tortilla chips or 20 Hershey’s Kisses (which I don’t even LIKE) without even thinking about it. I realize one solution would be to do something else for a while (take a walk, etc.) but when I’m in panic mode the idea of taking time away from work to do something else feels impossible. I also get really sleepy late afternoon and at night and use food to keep myself going.
- How do I let go of past failure to embrace the possibility of new?
We have the winner for this Saturday’s giveaway at the end of the episode! Make sure to stay tuned for that.
Want to check out BeeKeepers Naturals? Save 15% when you use the code primalpotential – beekeepersnaturals.com/primalpotential Their throat spray is definitely my go-to!
Win our next giveaways by leaving a review of the Primal Potential podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and share with us your favorite episode of the program!
Got questions for us? You can send them here!
In today’s episode, we’re taking a closer look at a few hard (and very valuable) life lessons I learned during my recent home renovation.
Don’t wait! Get on the wait list for the Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation!
Life Lessons Explored In Today’s Episode:
- When you run into repeat issues, change your strategy
- Document your vision
- Watch for (your own) double standards
- Don’t choose the most stressful perspective
- It takes the same amount of time to be kind as it does to be dismissive or defensive. Choosing the former is a change changer
Mentionted in Today’s Episode
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
It’s one thing to improve, it’s another thing to improve when life feels hard & complex. Fortunately, there’s one strategy that makes it easier!
Get on the 12 WT Wait List!
Interested in the TED talk mentioned in today’s episode? Watch it here!
A new month means another episode of our special Q&A where we go over all kinds of feedback and criticism from our listeners – the good, the bad, and the ugly. We do this so we could tackle the importance of processing the critical and unkind things we sometimes “hear”. It’s going to be a meaningful episode!
This Saturday’s winner gets a box of Energy+! https://www.myamareglobal.com/30968/EnergyPlus
Be the winner of our next giveaway by leaving a review of the podcast on our Apple Podcasts page, leaving a review of Chasing Cupcakes on Amazon, and/or following and tagging us on Facebook and Instagram and letting us know about your favorite episode of the show!
I don’t want to be motivated. I want to be committed. Today’s episode talks about a paradigm shift that will instantly improve your results.
Want to get on the wait list for our Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation?
Questions from today’s episode:
- What are my goals?
- Which goals will I move forward today and how?
- Who will I help reach their goals today and how?
- What family/friends will I connect with today?
- How will I take care of myself today?
- What does happiness look like today?
- What are my highest priority tasks today?
- What will I outsource today?
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Atomic Habits by James Clear
If you want growth & change for your life, stop being realistic! Big things almost REQUIRE you to be unrealistic. Now is the time!
Today’s episode will fire you up! Don’t miss it!
Want to learn more & get on the wait list for our Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation?
Welcome to today’s Q&A episode! It’s going to be a conversation about the KEY to staying “on track” through all the ups and downs.
This episode’s giveaway winner gets a box of Energy+!
Questions we’re answering in the episode:
- Why do I feel like I’m “missing out” when I make healthy food choices? How do I get past this feeling? I want to comfortably say no to the fish and chips and be excited about the healthy lean protein/salad option.
- How to eat now that I am trying to maintain low levels of estrogen?
- What do you snack on or have for on the go food? Any thoughts about trying to lose weight and breastfeed? Tips on how to address sugar cravings in the middle of the night while breast feeding?
- How to stay on track and not let the ups and downs of reality derail you?
We’re giving away a box of Energy+ in today’s episode! Stay tuned for the winner.
Be the winner of our next giveaway! Here’s how:
Got any questions for us? You can send us your questions here!
Today I’m sharing 5 specific shifts I’m making to optimize my health, energy and mindset after baby! Don’t worry though, this isn’t an episode just for moms! As I committed to these changes in my own life, I realized how helpful and powerful they are regardless of your age, gender or family style!
Links Mentioned In Today’s Episode
Cook Once Eat all Week
Predominantly Paleo Cowboy Chili
Free Audible Trial
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
The Book of Awakening
Think & Grow Rich
The Third Door
EB’s Fave Protein Shake
EB’s Probiotics for Mental Health
EB’s Probiotics for Digestive Health
EB’s Energy Drink
Want to learn more about working with me as your coach? Get on the wait list for the Spring 2020 12 Weeks to Transformation!